The spectrum represented in teaching and research in the technical focus transport systems with four professorships ranges from regional planning to traffic planning, process control and traffic engineering to traffic route construction. In addition to traffic and civil engineering issues, the focus is on economic and business management as well as organisational tasks.
Special features: Integrative competence in the field of planning and modelling of intermodal systems.
Study programs with a focus on transport systems
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Environmental Engineering (EE)
- Transport Engineering (TrEng)
- Infrastructure Planning (MIP)
Institutes and departmens with a focus on transport systems
- Institute of Railway and Transportation Engineering (IEV)
- Institute for Road and Transport Science (ISV)
- Institute of Spatial and Regional Planning (IREUS)