After the admission procedures have been carried out, initial information on the application figures for the Bachelor's degree programmes with restricted admissions or with selection/suitability examination procedures is now available (all details, if not stated, as of September 22nd, 2020):
- UMW (B. Sc. Environmental Engineering): 225 applications (admitted 166, enrolled 0)
- IuI (B. Sc. Real Estate Engineering and Management): 225 applications (admitted 108, enrolled 0)
- VIng (B. Sc. Transport Engineering): 100 applications (admitted 71, enrolled 0; 40 places)
Until the same date, 443 prospective students have been admitted (and 3 enrolled) to the B.Sc. Civil Engineering degree course, which is not restricted.
For the Master's programmes - here the applications are always checked by the respective admissions committees - applications have been made (all details, unless otherwise stated, as of September 22nd, 2020), admission has been granted and enrolment has been made:
- Bau (M. Sc. Civil engineering): 146 (admitted 145, enrolled 0)
- COMMAS (M. Sc. Computational Mechanics of Materials and Structures): 76 (admitted 76, enrolled 0)
- UMW (M. Sc. Environmental Engineering): 78 (admitted 78, enrolled 0)
- MIP (M. Sc. Infrastructure Planning): 131 (admitted 131, enrolled 0)
- IuI (M. Sc. Real Estate Engineering and Management): 19 (admitted 19, enrolled 0)
- VIng (M. Sc. Transport Engineering): 20 (admitted 20, enrolled 0)
- WAREM (M. Sc. Water Resources Engineering and Management): 91 (admitted 91, enrolled 0)
Figures for the study-while-working part-time Master's programmes in Acoustics and Building Physics cannot yet be given due to the different application and admission procedures.